I wrote a post the other day and it included some of my goals for 2012. They’ve been on my mind and I’ve kinda delved further into what I want this next year to be about. But more than focusing on the year I’d like to think of having this new start everyday, a new day to try and practice these things.
1. I want to say I love you more to the people that need to hear it. That deserve to hear it.
2. I want to live with more love and more grace than I ever have before. To go further into my spiritual life and grow in my relationship with God. To trust his will and plan like never before.
3. I want to smile and laugh every day. Because honestly there is moment in every day that can make me smile or laugh. I’m blessed and I know it.
4. I want to continue to live healthier. To make healthy choices.
5. I need to remember that I can’t fix every situation. That I can start right now with where I am and move forward. Just be the best me and let the rest fall into place.
6. I want to say what I feel more when the time is right and not live in fear of what can happen. I learned at the end of 2011 the freedom that can come from saying what I need to.
7. I want to read more. I think finally deciding to become a librarian and go back to get my masters inspired me to continue reading books I love and discover new genres I didn’t know I would like. And that it is ok to be considered a nerd. I’ll wear the title proudly.
8. Lastly I just want to TRY to accomplish these goals. Every day is a new start to never give up on these things. (Thank you to my dear friend who inspired this one with her beautiful goals for the next year.)
So 2012 here is to you and to being a fabulous year filled with love, grace, laughter, changes and growing!